Values and Mission Statement
The School Motto, ‘May Christ be seen in us’, summarises the intent behind our work here at St Patrick’s. When we are open to Christ we move towards achieving our full potential in all things.
With this in mind we seek to:
- Provide opportunities and to allow for prayer, worship and liturgy to become meaningful, pivotal and valued aspects of our lives in faith
- Develop the partnerships among the Home, School, Parish and Community to support and enrich the work of both pupils and staff
- Provide opportunities, a quality curriculum and a sound delivery of programmes of study through which knowledge, skills and understanding will equip our pupils for the responsibilities and experiences of life now and in time to come
- Promote a climate of justice, care, honesty, diligence, respect, tolerance and forgiveness so that children and staff can relate with each other with confidence and to good purpose
- Foster a sense of concern and care within the school so that we can serve each other and the community both locally and beyond.
Our motto is ‘May Christ be seen in us’ If we are close to Christ we will do our very best.
At St Patrick’s we want-
- To pray, worship and go to mass together
- Everyone at home, at school, in the parish and in our local area to work together to help us and all the staff who work with us
- To have the chance to learn lots and develop skills that will help us now and when we are older.
At St Patrick’s we promise that everybody will-
- Act fairly
- Care for each other
- Be honest
- Work hard
- Respect each other
- Be patient
- Be forgiving
So that children and staff all get on well.
We promise to care for-
- Each other
- Our community
- Our friends abroad