This page will be updated with the latest news and information for our Parents/Guardians
- Please click here to see the reopening risk assessments and bubble documents
- Information for parents:-
One of Mr Williams’ children has recently been unwell. As a precautionary measure Mr Williams and the family have undertaken tests for Covid-19. Until the results are confirmed Mr Williams will be self-isolating.
In line with the Local Authority and Public Health guidance and indeed the school’s Risk Assessment procedures, the school will remain open for key worker children and Y1 and Y6 children are able to return as planned on Monday 8th June.
Chris Wilson (Chair of Governors)
- Task of the week – togetherness – Click here for template – Print out template of picture on A4 and ask your child to draw picture of themselves on it. Send pictures in to pf6df@sbcschools by Friday.Our plan is to print them out and join all pictures together throughout the school to show that although we are not in school it doesn’t mean we are not together. Can we can get the whole school?
- 27th April – Please find this weeks home learning under the ‘classes’ tab.
- Daily prayers have been added to the ‘Prayers to use at home’page for the week commencing 11th May.
- Online Safety during the Coronavirus- With children being home all day every day it’s likely they’re spending much more time online. Because of this, AACOSS have sent out information and guidance on e-safety. Click the link below to access their website.AACOSS website
- Daily prayers have been added to the ‘Prayers to use at home’ page for the week commencing 20th April.
- Please visit our facebook page for fun daily challenges.
- We have added a new page to this website called ‘Prayers to Use at Home’ which can be found under the ‘Parents’ tab. These will be updated regularly with Sunday Liturgy prayers and Daily Prayers for Home.
- Unfortunately the Holy Communion meetings and the First Holy Communion Mass has been cancelled. Fr Cooper will rearrange when things get back to normal.
- Family hubs across Stockton will be open between the hours of 10-2pm to receive food provision and serve this to our communities
Information for children coming to School during the closure
School closure info & key worker form
Guidance for schools, childcare providers, colleges and local authorities in England on maintaining educational provision