Please click here to view our school uniform policy
- Grey trousers (no jogging bottoms, jeans or tracksuits please.)
- Bottle green sweatshirt or jumper with school badge.
- White shirt and school tie or polo shirt with school badge on.
- Black sensible shoes.
- Grey skirt or pinafore dresses or trousers (no jogging bottoms, jeans or track suits please.)
- Bottle green sweatshirt, cardigan or jumper with school badge.
- Summer dress (green and white gingham.)
- Black flat shoes (no fashion shoes please.)
Baseball caps and girls summer hats are available on sale from the Parents Association.
School ties are available from Rawcliffes in Stockton. Infants (stretch band type) and Junior (knot type.)
Pullovers/sweatshirts and cardigans can be ordered via the PTA. Prices are available on request (please allow several weeks delivery for polo shirts).
For safety reasons the school rule is that children do not wear any jewellery of any kind. As a special concession we allow 2 weeks grace for the wearing of earring as children may need to keep them in, having had their ears pieces at the beginning of the school holidays. However, any earrings worn during these 2 weeks should be covered by plasters. After this time children will be asked to remove the earrings.
Girls and Boys (basic items, to be kept in school in a P.E. bag and sent home regularly for washing and checking)
- A pair of plain black shorts.
- A standard white T-shirt.
- Plimsolls for indoor and trainers for outdoor.
- Suitable clothing for P.E. lessons taught outside (Track suit, trainers etc.)
- A swimming costume will be necessary for Junior pupils during their swimming times.